Thursday, April 18, 2013

Jessica Lime Cooler with Daisy Gemstones

This mani here is so springtime!  I loved wearing it and I'm excited to share it.


Shown here is two coats of Jessica Lime Cooler over Orly Bonder sealed with one coat of Out the Door.  The formula was surprising; the first coat was a streaky mess but the second coat of Lime Cooler evened out so well that this mani only needed two coats!


The photo above looks a mess but from a bit further away it looked fine and you couldn't see the topcoat bubbles or small imperfections that macro brings to the party.


I applied the gemstones with topcoat and then sealed with it as well in order to have them stay put.  And it worked well, they didnt come off until I picked them off. (Couldn't help it! But they stayed for two days without issue.)

8 comments:

  1. These are soooo cool & very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I don't think I have ever seen rhinestones this shape before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found them at Five Below is a little carousel wheel, only $2.50!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE IT!!! I love those little gemstones, so cute! Lime Cooler is really pretty and goes so well with the purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete