Sunday, February 17, 2013

Oopsie Daisies Nail Polish - Moonside

I wore Moonside recently and took some new pictures of it I thought were worth sharing.


I did something a little different than the last time I wore Moonside; this is three somewhat thin coats of Moonside with two layers of top coat.  It's bit hungry, so the extra top coat layer helped smooth it out really nicely!


Above is Moonside from Earthbound, a really trippy part of the game. (Yes, Dali's Clock is an enemy!)


Moonside is a black jelly with three types of neon glitter: blue, orange and green.


Good news! I just restocked Moonside!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This mani is so pretty. Love the color and glitters on it. I find this mani so elegant and clasy which makes it perfect for any occasion. Love it!

    ReplyDelete