Thursday, December 27, 2012

Simple Seasonal Sponging and Stickers

Plus five points for the alliteration (;

"Natural" Light

For this manicure I used a makeup sponge to apply the polish but I also dabbed polish onto my nails and used the sponge to spread it out as well.  The polishes I used were Sinful Colors Go Go Girl, China Glaze Ruby Slippers and Oopsie Daisies With A Cherry On Top, in that order.

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light
I used Born Pretty's snowflake stickers which are so intricate but long-lasting as well. I really love all of my born pretty stickers although I wasn't 100% happy with the final result; I think the mani needed some gold or silver for some contrast!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Your sponging looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so cute!!! Love the effect and the sticker. I really love what you did here. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks, wasnt crazy about it but glad you like it :D

      Delete