Saturday, September 15, 2012

Chanel Peridot & a Generous Gift

I was astounded and so moved by the generous gift I received from a dear friend on one of my nail forums.  I had mentioned my birthday was coming up soon, which high end brands should I give a try? I usually just direct my loved ones towards the things I want but can't afford for my birthday gifts.  My friend sent me a box FULL of high end BEAUTIFUL polishes.

Peridot & Graphite

Annie & Cuprum
Eclipse & Prism
Shadow & Dior
 So fancy!!!
Needless to say, I was blown away.  I actually cried, which I don't do very often at all.  I was so moved, so touched.. thank you buddy!

Chanel Peridot was the first one I wore.  Well, RBL Cuprum was but I didn't get pics, lol. I've never worn a duochrome before, so I had some difficulties photographing it.  This polish stayed on for four days! That's CRAZY if you know me, I'm a daily changer.  I was busy with school, yeah, but I loved it so much.  She didn't just open my eyes to high end brands, but to other finishes!!

This is three coats over Barielle Advanced Pro with Argan Oil (my new base coat to see if I can get the peelies in order) and sealed with OTD.

"Natural" Light

Cellphone, in my car.

2 comments: