Thursday, July 26, 2012

Oopsie Daisies Nail Polish - Banana Split

I've been wearing my polishes to test their durability, so far so good!  Most glitter doesn't wear on me past a few hours, I've found that creme based polishes like mine and ones from Smitten Polish wear nicely on me.  I'm not sure if this has to do with the creme base or the smaller glitter, but either way I'm a happy camper.

"Natural" Light

Seen here is three coats of Banana Split over Orly Bonder and sealed with Out the Door.  This photo is the most color accurate of the bunch here.  The lighting really plays a factor with Banana Split.

"Natural" Light
1 Coat - 2 Coats - 3 Coats
"Natural" Light

The slight shadow on these makes this polish looks super yellow when in reality, it's a bit more subdued.

"Natural" Light
Out of all three of my current polishes that are soon to be available, this one is the thickest.  Each coat needs to dry before the next coat is applied for best application and appearance. I'm so happy with how this came out.  I thought of it while I was drifting off to sleep and made a note in my phone to remember it. It sparked the whole idea of opening a polish shop!

6 comments:

  1. You are killing me with these swatches!! I need these polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Reminds me of another polish I have seen, thou that was a jelly, but has the same idea with yellow, hex glitters and small glitters.

    But this one is way prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me hungry looking at it :P awesome

    ReplyDelete