Monday, June 25, 2012

Smitten Polish - Mint Chip

I am so excited to show you guys this polish as well as speak a little about Smitten Polish!  I've been super hesitant about most indie brands as they're typically chunky glitters. I've already gotten rid of all my Lynnderellas as they chip and I've been purging most of my chunky glitters as of lately. I thought that sparse glitter in a milky base may not behave a like "glitter" at all, and I was pleasantly surprised to be right!

"Natural" Light
This is 3 thin coats of Mint Chip over Orly Bonder and sealed with Out the door.

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

Mint Chip has tiny itty bitty shiny brown glitter as well as small hex glitter in the same color in a light minty green base.  It applied BEAUTIFULLY! The formula is amazing, really. It also wore really well on me.  I had one small chip after 8 hours of daycare work, which is a lot of hand washing. Usually glitters at work don't last past an hour without sheeting off. This is groundbreaking for me, and I know its due to Noelie's amazing polish!
Source
It really does look like the ice cream. I know a lot of people dislike that particular flavor but it's not bad actually, especially in a milkshake.. nom.


"Natural" Light
Macro Bottle Shot
I am absolutely thrilled to have Smitten Polishes in my collection, I have another which I anticipate blogging soon, it's just as wonderful as this!  If you're interested in Smitten Polishes you can find out lots of info about them from the creator's blog here: Noelie's Nails and you can buy them here: Smitten Polish. Restock times, prices and other color information is available within those two links.

8 comments:

  1. This is such a fresh polish, and it looks yummy too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *DROOL* This make me crave mint chocolate milkshake soooooooo bad. And I absolutely love the polish! It really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! it did feel very "me" while wearing it!

      Delete
  3. Oh I love this polish! It looks amazing! Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite ice cream flavor. Yum!

    ReplyDelete