Saturday, May 26, 2012

Don't Paint Your Nails With the A/C Running.

I know it's bad news but I did it anyways. And now they're a mess and I've got to redo them.


This is three coats of Revlon Sunshine Sparkle over Orly Bonder and sealed with Out the Door. I thought it dried OK at first but oh it's a hot mess.  I got lobster hands too, but not in real life.. only in photos.




They aren't supposed to be textured!! Bubbles, bubbles everywhere! I sit about 3 feet from my window A/C unit, I should've known better. I don't know why I painted them anyways, I could've turned it off. Pssh.

3 comments:

  1. One time I tried to paint my nails outside on a windy day, thinking it couldn't be as bad as everyone made it out to be. Boy was I wrong. Never again. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha sometimes we just need to learn for ourselves!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete