Friday, April 20, 2012

Maybelline Banana Puddin'

AHHHHHHHHHHH. I love this color. It's my favorite shade of yellow and for it to be in polish form is just perfect. It's so sheer though, it builds at around 4 coats but it is so pretty I don't even really care.  I received this from a dear friend on my nail forum for Easter - how perfect!


"Natural" Light

This is: Orly Bonder > 1 Coat of Revlon Powder Puff > 1 Coat of Banana Puddin' > OtD

Flash
Yea, it took 4 coats, but it is an older polish and the formula is sheer and runny a bit.  My index finger looks gloppy because I smudged it and then tried to fix it, well you see how well I did that, hahaha.

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light
LOVE Banana Puddin'!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes! it really does make me want some 'nana puddin!

      Delete
  2. this does resemble banana pudding! Deliciuous~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny name! :D
    I'm not a yellow fan myself, but it does look great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be the prettiest yellow out there. I simply must have this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its discontinued but its probably on ebay somewhere, best of luck!

      Delete