Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Nail Shape

I love my square nails, they took a while to get how I wanted them.  My thumb never cooperated though, it was always a bit roundy.  I also had a tough time with my index nail on my left hand, too.  I was constantly tinkering to get it straight while the rest were low maintenance.  I was looking down at them after not doing a mani for a few days and noticed, once again, some nails were wearing a bit in a rounded way.  I figured, what the hell, let me try it out.  I may, OK I did, take too much off, so they're nubbingly right now - but I can't wait to see how they'll look when they grow a bit!




My ring finger needs some more shaping but it needs to grow out a bit first.  The combo of polish is OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI and Essie As Gold As It Gets.

Have you entered my 250 follower giveaway yet? Click HERE to enter!

6 comments:

  1. Mine are the same, my middle, ring and little finger seem to grow straight and square whilst the thumb and index are roundy and refuse to be square! I like your nails like this. Short nails are tres cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour combo and your new nail shapes look really neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look lovely!! :D Great polish combination, too!! :D

    ReplyDelete