Sunday, January 29, 2012

Zoya Dea

Out of all the colors in the nail polish spectrum, I realized I didn't have a brown that I loved.  I don't have many, if any, true browns.  I saw swatches for Zoya Dea and it looked perfect, and it is!

"Natural" Light
Thi is 2 coats of Zoya Dea over CND Stickey topped with NYC Grand Central Station.  My mom managed to get shimmers into my big 2 fl. oz. bottle of OTD, so I had to resort to back ups.  While GCS is wonderful for holos, it shrunk my Zoya.  It wasn't tipwear, it was tip pull aka shrinkage.  You can't see it in these swatches because I applied another coat of Dea before taking these pics, but beware, Zoya and GCS may not work for you either.

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light
Dea is a delicious milk chocolate creme.  It make have hints of red in it, I'm not entirely sure, but it does appear very brown to the naked eye and I love it!  Please excuse the fuzzy that got trapped in my final coat on my ring finger, I tried to mask it as best as possible!

Thanks for reading! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment