Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fresh Paint Eggshell & SH Glass Slipper

I did a layered mani with Fresh Paint Eggshell underneath Sally Hansen Glass Slipper.  So wintery and snow-like, click to enlarge on these to see the detail!


There is the MOST subtle white shimmer in Eggshell.  It's a pretty unique color being a sheer, jellylike white with the shimmer.  I'm pretty sure I didn't capture the shimmer on camera but I assure you, it's there.  This is 3 coats over CND Stickey, no TC.


It just looks so squishy and shiny.  I got this at Five Below for $2 but they're also sold for 3 for $5.  The bottle is square and reminds me of the Color Club bottles, which I love.

Then I added SH Glass Slipper which is a white flakie.  It looks so icy in the bottle, love love love.


That is just one coat of SH Glass Slipper; it's densely packed and I like that.  I sealed with one coat of OTD and between the two polishes, it was such a shiny, pretty manicure.  Definitely perfect for winter!  I bet it'd look crazy with ChG Party Hearty over it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment