Monday, December 26, 2011

China Glaze Electropop Brights Swatch and Review


I have the second half of the Electropop Collection from China Glaze to show you today.  These are the "Brights" and you guessed it, they're brighter, more bold hues.


Gaga for Green - 3 Coats
Surprisingly Sheer, built up nicely, though.

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

Flash

Wicked Style - 3 Coats
Appears really close to Fucshia Fanatic, I'll have to do a comparison.


"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

Flash

Sunshine Pop - 3 Coats
Subtle shimmer, super bright, love this one!


"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

Flash

Aquadelic - 2 Coats


"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

Flash

Make Some Noise - 3 Coats

"Natural" Light

"Natural" Light

Flash

There's a ton of dupey colors in this collection, I'm going to try and figure out what comes close with polishes I already have and then swap them away most likely.  The formula on these were better than the Lights in my opinion, the colors were more fun, too.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Flash and nonflash pictures of these cremes...Now I know which I must pick up >:3

    Also, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! :D

    http://www.nailzilla.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your awesome and color accurate swatches, that's what I was waiting for. :)

    But pictures of Wicked Style looks totally same as Fuchsia Fanatic from the previous post, not only color but also hand pose and everything... Or I'm just see it wrong. x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ivana - im going to swatch it asap because im feeling theyre identical too! i do the same hand poses in each pic so im sure that doesnt help :p

    ReplyDelete