Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sally Hansen Prisms: Purple Diamond + Guest Nails!


I am so happy to finally own Purple Diamond!  This color is beautiful and it's really hard not to stare at my nails.  It's such a happy polish.


 This is 3 coats of Purple Diamond over CND Stickey and topped with NYC Grand Central Station Quick Dry Top Coat - which is really good, especially for $1.99!  This polish has a divine formula.  Three thin coats, dries quickly (as holos do) and was easy to apply.  I'm not sure on wear length though.

Look at the rainbows!
  
Macro nail shot - DROOL.

My friend Coryn is going to a concert this week and wanted nails to suit to the event.  She chose China Glaze Haunting with a white star konad accent.


I did two coats of Haunting over a CND Stickey and sealed it with a coat of Out the Door.  I used Konad Special White for the stamping. She was so excited!  I love doing my friend's and family's nails - it makes me so happy to be able to do something nice for them!  It also helps me mentally justify having so many bottles.  "SOMEONE might need this one day!" Hey, whatever works, right? :D

2 comments:

  1. *Drool* I absolutely love that SH holo. I wish I had more of them! Your friend's nails are super cute too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes me too! and thanks, she was excited about them!

    ReplyDelete