Friday, April 8, 2011

HAPPY HAPPY YELLOW

WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?! I knew taking two English courses at once would be tough but I'm crazy enough to have to do it again and again.  As an English minor I need a total of 39 credits in English courses and I'm not even sure how many I have now, but nowhere near enough is a safe answer for the moment.  Its paper after paper after paper AFTER FKING PAPER.  Its mostly tedious.  That's the worst part; when it starts to feel super redundant.

I haven't been blogging hardly and I've barely had the energy to change my polish.  I'm actually taking a break right now because I just wrote about 5 pages (of my paper) and have another 5 or so to go. twitch.

HERE'S SOME SUNSHINE TO CHEER US ALL UP (=

Essences "Sundancer"
3 coats + TC

I LOVE this color. It really doesn't look all too pretty on my pasty skin but I LOVEEEEE yellow and this particular shade is just so happy.  It reminds me EXACTLY of Crayola's Goldenrod crayon. AMIRITE? My friend Coryn said that same thing too - so obviously it must be true.

2 comments:

  1. Its a lovely color on you. Hope your life finds some calmness and peace soon.

    ReplyDelete