Saturday, February 12, 2011

hidden treasure & 50 readers!! :D

So I mentioned previously about a long time lemming that a total dollface, Anne from MUA, sent me out of sheer kindness.  I would always check drugstores for it even though I was well aware it was a LE and I most likely wasn't going to find it.


TA-DA! Sally Hansen "Hidden Treasure" :D :D :D!!


Look at it, sitting there so coyly. Oh yes, I am fancy.
"Hidden Treasure" is a to-die-for iridescent flakey polish that lives up to its hype (to me at least!).  I typically don't catch onto the fuss of popular polishes aside from "For Audrey" and now this one :D Guilty!


This is 2 delicious coats of "Hidden Treasure" over two coats of Funky Fingers "Off with Their Heads!".  Which is a pink, SO deeply pink, that it appears red.  But it isn't, promise.


Anyone else seeing Chinese New Year's all over my nails.  I am, and not on purpose.  It reflects mostly gold and hints-o-green. Love (=

HOLY CRAP! 


As of right now, I have 51 readers! Well, 50 if I don't count myself, lolol.  When I started blogging again in December I had 13 (or 17?) readers and from then I have accumulated quite a few, and that is just really exciting to me.  I do this because I enjoy it, I enjoy what others post and it really is nice to be part of a community where others take an interest in something you also love.

I see a lot of people who totally link-whore up other blogger's comment sections with their own blogs.  I've never been one to do that so I really feel that people follow because they either like what they saw or take a general interest in what I am posting - and that is a great feeling.


Thank you all for helping me achieve this milestone, even though it may be a simple one.  I enjoy reading your blogs everyday, as well as your comments and I hope you enjoy mine, as well.  Ok, enough using the word "enjoy".  That was like 50 times rapid fire.


As promised, a giveaway will be held in celebration of my growing blog.  Look for a follow up later this week, I'm thinking late Thursday or Friday. xoxo!


9 comments:

  1. I don't remember how I "found" your blog, but I'm glad I did! Shear kindness is one of the things I love about blogging...I've "met" so many awesome people! I really like Hidden Treasure over that color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uwaaa you are so lucky! Hidden Treasure is fabulous!
    And congratulations on 50 followers, I hope you get many many more ^_^
    I usually don't comment much but I always enjoy reading your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have reminded me to go and put Nubar 2010 over my existing polish to give myself another look!

    Well done on reaching a milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 50 followers with many more to come!

    I love MUA RAOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats with your 50 followers :) Hidden Treasure looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That totally reminds me of my super special Nfu-Oh nailpolishes, except you can use that on ANY color polish and make it look neat! Loves it!

    ReplyDelete