Sunday, January 30, 2011

cover girl NOTD; best 1$ mani yet

I am sooo drawn to pink sparkly polishes.  This one is especially pretty and it just jumps off the nail in person!


This is 3 thin, fast drying coats of Cover Girl Nail Slicks in "Very berry".  It's a bright pink/magenta with glass flecks or foil flecks, I still can't figure it out.  This came in one of the two-packs I bought at the dollar tree a few weeks ago.
It's so sparkly!


I decided to add one coat of another sparkly polish I also got for an amazing .50 cents!  It really blows my mind that you can find great polishes with fun colors (in the US, at least) for nearly next to nothing.


This is Maybelline Nail Expert in "Rock out" which I think I will be putting to good use in the near future.  Adds a little something that some polishes really benefit from.
Just look at the sparklies!!  Excluding the topcoat, this mani cost me A DOLLAR! LOVE!

1 comment: