Friday, December 31, 2010

NOTD; elephunk


I bought this one yesterday as mentioned in my previous post.  This is Funky Fingers, "Elephunk".  The application wasn’t too bad, this is 3 thin coats.  It was still a little spotty in some spots but only if you held it up to the light and looked for it.  It’s a grey, I think crème? Base, with the tiniest most miniscule hints of a silvery shimmer.  So I guess it’s a shimmer then.  But it doesn’t look like it on the nail, and barely in the bottle.  Anyways this is my first grey and I really do love it.  I added some pink and silver butterfly decals that added that extra something I felt it needed.  I put two on each ring finger and one on each thumb.  These pictures are pre-cleanup so excuse the messy edges. 


 

Also, I’ve been having trouble with the skin around the edge of my nails!  My left thumb has open cuts on the side and the right thumb (pictured) is super dry!  I use oils and cuticle balm but they don’t seem to have the same effect on my thumbs.  I definitely think my skin there is different but I am still figuring out how to avoid the issues I’ve been having.  Any advice? I sure could use some.

Look at that cute eyeshadow palette!  I got it for 3$ at Essentials at my mall.  So cute (=
Click to enlarge for detail.

2 comments:

  1. That palette is cute indeed. And the grey has a definite shimmer. Pink and grey is always a cool combo. Dry skin? Hey, we're all suffering. Oil in a roller-ball applicator? Handy to carry round and use frequently. But it's a bummer this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have one of those, never thought to carry it with me. maybe my burts bee's lemon cuticle creme should make its way into my purse :D

    ReplyDelete